Recycling our packaging enables us to:
- economise on natural resources used to manufacture packaging by avoiding wastage
- limit pollution linked to the accumulation of waste and other products discarded by humans
- manufacture new objects: once sorted, our waste can be recycled into new objects. Recycled paper and cardboard are used again for newspapers and cardboard packaging, for example.
- save energy: recycling waste materials consumes less energy than creating new material.
Packaging is recyclable via the normal waste-sorting channels:
- tins and their metal lids (but not plastic caps)
Our packaging/products may be subject to waste-sorting rules. www.consignesdetri.fr